The asking rent does not include letting fees.
Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
- General administration fee including drawing up tenancy agreements - £150 (Included in £250 Admin Fee)
- Reference fee (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £70
- Application fee - £100 (Included in £250 Admin Fee)
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - £120 minimum, varies with the size of the flat
- Guarantor arrangement/application fee - £50
- Additional occupant fee - £50
- Pet disclaimer fee/additional pet deposit - £50
- Future Landlord Reference Fee - £35
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees in more detail.
- Two weeks as standard
- Holding Deposit is not refundable if tenants decide not to proceed with the tenancy
- Holding Deposit will be refunded if a landlord decides not to grant the tenancy